Saturday, January 28, 2012

an answer to an enemy of the sacraments

Traditions are rooted in Scripture The Journal Gazette Fort Wayne, IN

The link above will take you to an article I wrote for the Fort Wayne newspaper when I stilled lived there.  It was after my unpleasantness with the bureaucrats but before I finally decided to move back to Milwaukee.  In other words, it was an interesting time.  I was without "direction" in life; had no "plan."  One thing I knew, however, was that I couldn't pass up a chance to engage a raving Protestant in the public square.  I just about forgot about this article until I came across a link to it today.  If I could do that article over again, I definitely would.  It was my first attempt at such a form, and unfortunately that's quite obvious.  Also, the title was imposed by the paper editor.  It's an awful title, but she didn't like mine, I guess.  Anyway, there it is, for what it's worth.

No comments: