Here are some pictures from Saint Stephen's Lutheran in Milwaukee (corner of 5th & Scott-just down the street from the Allen Bradley Clock Tower-come join us any day for daily Mass, 9 a.m.). This first one is part of a lower panel of stained glass.
This is a picture of one of the credence tables, decorated in the back by an icon of the Virgin Mother of God with the Christ Child. All three items on this table, the lavabo pitcher & bowel, the sanctus bells, and the server's paten, are items which, with their uses, we have added at Saint Stephen's only within the last two years.
The next three are some detail of the woodwork within this church, built almost 110 years ago for the worship of our Immanuel, in 1901.