Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Music Video - C'est Noye - Victoria Vox

A few months back I saw Victoria Vox for the first time at the first annual Milwaukee Ukulele Festival, an event organized by Lil Rev, which brought together musicians of several different styles. I have come to enjoy her music, of which this song is a fine example. Victoria Vox is skilled at song writing in both English and French, and I hope you enjoy this French song, C'est Noye. At the YouTube page for this song, if you click more info at the top right, you will find the text, with English translation. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZKCgPDtHkk


1 comment:

Deacon Latif Haki Gaba, SSP said...

I am happy to promote Victoria Vox's art, even though I must say that in this video a skirt would have better befitted both her and her art.