Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lil Rev at Alterra

Lil Rev will again be performing with Frogwater this Christmas season, at Alterra Coffeehouse. For info, please read this post of the Alterra blog. They will be performing four sets:

On Saturday the 19th of December (Ember Saturday & the third day of the O Antiphons) they will be at the Alterra on the Lakefront from 11 am - 1 pm, and then at the Alterra on Humbolt in Riverwest from 2 pm - 4 pm.


Then, on Sunday the 20th, that is, on the Fourth Sunday in Advent, they will be at a couple of locations in the burbs: 11 am in Grafton, and 2 pm in Wauwatosa.


I always recommend seeing Lil Rev. Ruth and I will probably be at the one in Riverwest, unless I end up having to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Deacon Latif Haki Gaba, SSP said...

Dear Anonymous:

Tell me something about your interest in this post, so that I don't think you're a stalker or something.