Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back by Way of Evanescence

I've been unable to blog lately, but as a way of getting myself back into a blogging groove, I thought I'd share something with those in the audience who are not averse to rock music. Since we're now within a few days of Halloween, perhaps something on the slightly "goth" side is appropriate. One of my favorite bands is Evanescence, especially in terms of its first album. The following is one of those songs, which in one sense appears to be about a lost or forbidden love. Aside from the marital love of my life, my great passion in life is Theology, and so this song reminds me of that relationship. Click here for a live performance, and I warn you that it is almost always a bad idea to read the comments on youtube. Cheers.

No comments: