Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gottesdienst Online

You are familiar with Gottesdienst, the journal on the liturgy. (If not, please go here and subscribe.) You are familiar with Father Eckardt's blog, Gottesblog, and if not, you must check it out. Now I ask you to familiarize yourself with Gottesdienst Online, which will be updated by at least three distinguished churchmen, Father Heath Curtis, Father Larry Beane, and Father Richard Stuckwisch. My google blog does not seem to read it as a "blog," so it won't do me much good to put it in on my "Blog List." I will, however, put it in my list of Links on the right. It looks to be an excellent resource, which you will want to check back with often.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I got it to add to google reader (I'm assuming that is what you are talking about).

Look for the RSS button, click on it, and then add that link to google reader.

It worked for me, but it took a little bit.

Latif Haki Gaba, SSP said...

okay, I will try it. thanks.