Tuesday, October 7, 2008

blog recommendation


I just discovered a blog worthy of your time, namely, Hymnoglypt, a blog by Matthew Carver (Matthaeus Glyptes). Matt is a Lutheran worthy of the name of the Blessed Reformer. He is an artist and a translator, with an appreciation of the Church's liturgy. That's my kind of Lutheran layman.

I have seen and appreciated his intelligent contributions to some of the discourse that takes place online. And I know you will gain from his perspective as well. His blog will be included in the Blog List at the right.

2 comments:

Brian P Westgate said...

Thanks! What a joy it is to see these old good Lutheran hymns translated into English!

Matt Carver (Matthaeus Glyptes) said...

Thank you, I'm truly honored. Anything useful is by God's grace to His own glory.